Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

W2Servers Scam Update: Filing A Police Report

Lyin' Lyron, the scam is coming to an end very soon.

I'm filing a fraud report with my local police about "fraud by deception" and hopefully, Hawaii Police Department will pick him up if there is enough complaints. If you were burned by W2Servers and Lyron Foster, this is what I recommend you to do:

Print out all the emails you received from W2Servers. I happened to keep all of them.

I have all the emails as payment invoices and proved that I paid, plus all the emails of them jerking us along by saying they will be up in x amount of time, sorry that was delayed now it's x amount of time, and the infamous July 1st update.

I went ahead and put in for a refund request for a refund in 30 days but by then, the police report should have already hit Hawaii. I have documentation that my refund requests were ignored and the same with support ticket requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment